Photojournalism Contest

While on the Caswell Scholars’ Exploring Los Angeles trip to Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, Madeline Karabian ’12  took this photo of artist Gustav Troger in a mirrored suit, trying to visit Michael Jackson’s grave. Email photos to uvarticles@gmail.com to submit for the next contest, and the winner will receive a $25 prize. Criteria for judging submissions include the emotion,  energy and story portrayed in the photo, along with photo composition. Photo submissions must have been taken between the set deadlines.
While on the Caswell Scholars’ Exploring Los Angeles trip to Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, Madeline Karabian ’12 took this photo of artist Gustav Troger in a mirrored suit, trying to visit Michael Jackson’s grave. Email photos to [email protected] to submit for the next contest, and the winner will receive a $25 prize. Criteria for judging submissions include the emotion, energy and story portrayed in the photo, along with photo composition. Photo submissions must have been taken between the set deadlines.