The UltraViolet accepts advertising for both its print and online versions. We welcome a wide range of advertisers, from test prep services to fashion boutiques. We do, however, avoid running advertisements for services or products that make adolescents feel uncomfortable. We judge the propriety of each unique advertisement individually, but here are some of our guidelines:
- No graphic dermatology ads.
- No weight loss ads. (Gyms and personal trainers not included.)
- No ads that promote religion. (We will consider ads for educational or community service opportunities offered by organizations affiliated with a religion.)
- No ads promoting alcohol consumption.
- No ads promoting a political agenda.
Click on the following links for: